V3 Memories

Simon Brown

So,

Last two days spent:

  • Getting better 60m antenna up,
  • Adding memories to V3 (same as 2.3 but a bit more refined).

The antenna works well – 30 minutes ago my SSB signal was good in Florida with just 100W.

Still on coffee #1, mistakes may be made.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Nils Schiffhauer

... looks fine, Simon, and regarding coffee: we in Germany know "Pharisee" - coffee with a solid shot of dark rum, covered by some whipped cream. Just if you need a suggestion for coffee#2 this morning ;-)

73 Nils

--

73 Nils, dk8ok.org

Simon Brown

Yuck!

The Swiss do that to coffee – real men drink good strong coffee with nether milk not sugar.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

... looks fine, Simon, and regarding coffee: we in Germany know "Pharisee" - coffee with a solid shot of dark rum, covered by some whipped cream. Just if you need a suggestion for coffee#2 this morning ;-)

73 Nils

Am 26.09.2017 um 06:01 schrieb Simon Brown:

So,

Last two days spent:

  • Getting better 60m antenna up,
  • Adding memories to V3 (same as 2.3 but a bit more refined).

The antenna works well – 30 minutes ago my SSB signal was good in Florida with just 100W.

Still on coffee #1, mistakes may be made.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

--

73 Nils, dk8ok.org

malmedy_9760@...

And this woman, too, Simon....hot and black and strong.  No frou-frou sweet milky stuff, save that for tea.

Jules

vincent

yuck is right, real strong black coffee

Vincent