From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Simon Brown
Sent: 01 September 2017 14:52
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] RF Quiet UPS

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a UPS which is RF quiet? I have a APC whose square waves generate a lot of crud.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Simon Brown

Allan,

Does it generate any crud? I’m not worried about fan noise etc., it’ll live in the computer room. It’s the RF that concerns me.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com