How do you calibrate the frequency?

Hank Tyler <tylerhster@...>

I am using SDRConsole V.3 with SDRplay and my Kenwood TS-480 (connected via Omni-Rig). When SDRConsole is correctly tuned to W1AW at 14.047.500, the frequency read-out on the SDRConsole reads 14.047.330. How can I calibrate SDRConsole so that the readout is correct?

Thanks!

Hank/ke0cu

ramseyrt@...

Hello Hank,

You'll need to click the "Calibrate" menu option under the "Home" menu as indicated in the attached picture.  I recommend tuning in to your desired frequency and then clicking on the calibration buttons to dial in your offset.

Cordially,

Rob
kc8kpx

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Hank Tyler <tylerhster@...> wrote:
I am using SDRConsole V.3 with SDRplay and my Kenwood TS-480 (connected via Omni-Rig). When SDRConsole is correctly tuned to W1AW at 14.047.500, the frequency read-out on the SDRConsole reads 14.047.330. How can I calibrate SDRConsole so that the readout is correct?

Thanks!

Hank/ke0cu

Hank Tyler <tylerhster@...>

That works. Thanks, Rob.