Frequency database tracking not starting at top when lot of entries #ettusb210

Kees van Engelen

Hello Simon and the others,

Trying to find a topic with this my question was quite difficult for me (still unfamiliar with groups.io), so couldn't find one :-)
So I try this with a new topic.

What I noticed, is that the Frequency Database isn't starting at the top of the entries of that frequency when there are a lot entries of it.
E.g.: 11695 has a lot of database entries.
When I tune down (from 11700) then it I see entries starting with 11695, but when I scroll upwards, there are more.
Can this be made that it starts at the first entry of that frequency, so I don't have to scroll up, to check if there are more entries "earlier" in the database?
I hope I've made my topic clear enough.

73
Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Hi Simon,

Can my "problem"  be fixed, or is it by design?

73
Kees
PA3KVE

  1. NO screenshot
  2. I Assume V2?
  3. I am also very busy with V3
  4. Your problem is noted

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Trying to find a topic with this my question was quite difficult for me (still unfamiliar with groups.io), so couldn't find one :-)
So I try this with a new topic.

What I noticed, is that the Frequency Database isn't starting at the top of the entries of that frequency when there are a lot entries of it.
E.g.: 11695 has a lot of database entries.
When I tune down (from 11700) then it I see entries starting with 11695, but when I scroll upwards, there are more.
Can this be made that it starts at the first entry of that frequency, so I don't have to scroll up, to check if there are more entries "earlier" in the database?
I hope I've made my topic clear enough.

73
Kees
PA3KVE

Kees van Engelen

Hi Simon,

Mea culpa !!!
I hate it when users don't send screenshots (I work in IT you know...) so I'm ashamed.....

1. see them now :-)
2. V2.
3. Keep up the good work :-)
4. Thank you!