Ettus B210 USRP Support #ettusb210 #uhd

Srimal Lakshitha

Hi,
I am trying to connect Ettus B210 SDR with sdr console v3. But later found that there is a known bug which crashes the program when trying to connect.
Is there any work around for this issue?

BR,
Srimal

Norm n3ykf <normanlizeth@...>

I didn't find a work around with SDRconsole.

Have a B210. There are several other methods for geting the radio to play.

SoDA radio: http://sodaradio.sourceforge.net/Site/SoDaRadio.html

Windows GNUradio: http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/

HDSDR.

Been working on various other parts of my portable station. This
(portable VHF/UHF SDR for satellite) is coming back around in
November.

I try to waste time where there will be returns of some kind.

Norm n3ykf

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:51 AM, <srimal001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to connect Ettus B210 SDR with sdr console v3. But later found
that there is a known bug which crashes the program when trying to connect.
Is there any work around for this issue?

BR,
Srimal

With luck this will work in a few weeks’ time.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

I am trying to connect Ettus B210 SDR with sdr console v3. But later found that there is a known bug which crashes the program when trying to connect.
Is there any work around for this issue?

BR,
Srimal

Srimal Lakshitha

Hi,
Will version 2 work with ettus b210? I saw some youtube videos using version 2 with b210

BR,
Srimal.