LimeSDR Update - Good!

Looks like the Lime boys and their supporters have worked out the simple hardware changes to really get the LimeSDR rocking.

https://discourse.myriadrf.org/t/happy-days-are-here-again-limesdr-lives-in-hf/725

Here’s the 88-108MHz band here at Casa Chaos (see attachment). If all is good I’ll issue Preview 5a early next week with the LimeSDR updates.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

vincent

So Simon, how hard is it to take the transformer out? Should the Lime guys do this and not the customer?

Vincent

MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...>

It's not the transformer thats the problem but a low value inductor across the I/Q lines that are next to the transformer....

Get Outlook for Android

So Simon, how hard is it to take the transformer out? Should the Lime guys do this and not the customer?

Vincent

Simon Brown

Vincent,

Not sure J