Here’s yet another SDR!

http://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=pluto

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

vincent

looks like a toy

Vincent

Henk van Roon <vanroonhenk@...>

FROM from 325 to 3800 MHz, MAKES NO SENce to me

Op 10-2-2017 om 23:30 schreef MV Elttba altectogo@... [sdr-radio-com]:

looks like a toy

Vincent

singleshare

Looks like the radio itself $94 is cheaper than the chip it's built around - AD9363 $115.00.

I think that's pretty darn cheap for a RX/TX unit with that frequency range.

Alan Woodman

It's not clear from the Digikey data sheet as to what software is usable with this radio.
Can anyone add anything in this regard?It does appear to, be a reasonable price for a full duplex receiver and transmitter.  The freq. coverage is decidedly vhf and above but it is reasonably priced.

doug

On 02/10/2017 10:40 PM, woodla@... [sdr-radio-com] wrote:

It's not clear from the Digikey data sheet as to what software is usable with this radio.

Can anyone add anything in this regard?It does appear to, be a reasonable price for a full duplex receiver and transmitter.  The freq. coverage is decidedly vhf and above but it is reasonably priced.

Posted by: woodla@...

Somehow I did not see the beginning of this thread. What radio are you folks talking about, what does it do, and where could I get it if I wanted it?

--doug

As far as I can tell it’s in a beta phase but will have a Windows API. Being the fool I am I’ll buy one and add support. It the same chip Ettus use in the B200.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

It's not clear from the Digikey data sheet as to what software is usable with this radio.

Can anyone add anything in this regard?It does appear to, be a reasonable price for a full duplex receiver and transmitter.  The freq. coverage is decidedly vhf and above but it is reasonably priced.

Simon Brown

Ah,

On the website I see: Ship Date Estimate 4/16/2017 (April 16th, 2017).

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]

roughly 60 megs

if you just wanna see whats going on on 2.4 gig band ... then use rf explorer ...

Joe Puma <theprogramllc@...>

I already have two sup2400's. I attempted to mod the first one, it seemed to work but something was still wrong or off.  I wasn't sure if I did something wrong with the mod but I was gonna give it another shot, maybe have someone do the mod for me. I still have one virgin sup2400 if anyone is interested :)

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Henk van Roon vanroonhenk@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you, heard about RF explorer I'll have another look.

60mhz? Wow nice.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Siegfried Jackstien siegfried.jackstien@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

[...]

another hint

i use a c band lnb for receiving 3.4 gig (has a lo of 5150 megs)

so ... with a sup 2400 ... and a c band lnb you can have a very wide band sdr setup

with low end use the sdr alne

mid area use sup2400

high area use c band lnb

and for 10 gig use a modded ku band lnb :-)

dg9bfc sigi