SDR Console Version 2 License

Walter Huyck

I recently downloaded SDR Console v2.

It says the license is expired.  How do I get a license.  It says it is free for Ham Radio.

IT does not even give me the time to see if the software will do what I would like for it to do.

I'm all for making a donation, after I have fully tested the software.

I also tried version 3 and it goes into some error every few minutes.

I hope someone can tell me what to do.

Thanks W9KJO, Walter

Simon Brown

Walter,

The downloads from my website (the only place where you should download the software) have:

  1. New kits which are good for the next 18 months, and
  2. Licence files you can use to keep the current installation running for another 18 months.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

It says the license is expired.  How do I get a license.  It says it is free for Ham Radio.

IT does not even give me the time to see if the software will do what I would like for it to do.

I'm all for making a donation, after I have fully tested the software.

I also tried version 3 and it goes into some error every few minutes.

I hope someone can tell me what to do.

Thanks W9KJO, Walter

Walter Huyck

I downloaded from the website

http://sdr-radio.com/Software/Download1

The download button at the bottom. it's blue.

Where do I find these kits?

Thanks

W9KJO

Walter Huyck

Well the blue button is under the kits heading, but it says the license is expired.

What should I do now?

Thanks W9KJO

paul newcombe <G6YZC@...>

Download V3

http://sdr-radio.com/v3_preview_downloads

sdr-radio.com
What's New. New - SDRplay RSP2 support. Bugs - a lot of bugs have been fixed. Many minor UI tweeks, improvements, additions. Updates since October 20th