I got it working, but I thought the last version allowed me to have more than one VFO to monitor at the same time.
The new version, I cannot not monitor 2 vfo's at the same time using the down converter. I have one vfo at 144.988 MHz and the second vfo on 145.29.05 MHz. I have to click either  "A or B" buttons in order to monitor the call i want to hear. I believe in the last version they both would be heard? my span is 1 Mhz

Vincent

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Vincent,

These are the options for the NetSDR with Downconverter installed.

Simon Brown GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 09 January 2016 01:07
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Controls - NetSDR [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from fremont48@... [sdr-radio-com] included below]

Hi Simon,

i'm currently running my NetSDR, but the controls i the "option" tab, it si showing controls for my AirSpy.

vincent

No change – and this isn’t a new version, all I have done is to recompile the code with new licence keys J .

Post a screenshot, let’s see what you’re doing.

Simon Brown GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

i'm currently running my NetSDR, but the controls i the "option" tab, it si showing controls for my AirSpy.

vincent

vincent

I'm Sorry Simon, yes it's not a new version. attached is the screen shot. I tried the Ettus B200 and my AirSpy and they too cannot monitor 2 frequencies (in the same span) at the same time. I thought previous versions allowed this. I can do it in 30 MHz and under, but why not in the VHF and UHF region?

Vincent

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Hi,

No change – and this isn’t a new version, all I have done is to recompile the code with new licence keys J .

Post a screenshot, let’s see what you’re doing.

Simon Brown GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

i'm currently running my NetSDR, but the controls i the "option" tab, it si showing controls for my AirSpy.

vincent

Peter

Hi Vincent,

Have you checked the state of 'Current VFO Only'  ??
(under the Home tab )

That will only allow the current VFO to be active - sounds like what you are describing

HTH

Pete

vincent

Pete
That was it! Thank you so much. Sorry Simon for your time and effort. Have a good evening

Vincent

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 1:39 PM, philobarb@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Hi Vincent,

Have you checked the state of 'Current VFO Only'  ??
(under the Home tab )

That will only allow the current VFO to be active - sounds like what you are describing

HTH

Pete

Richards

Use your "Mulligan" - Vince !! ;-) ;-)

Happy Trails -

On 1/9/2016 4:43 PM, MV Elttba altectogo@... [sdr-radio-com] wrote:

That was it! Thank you so much. Sorry Simon for your time and effort.
Have a good evening

Vincent

.

vincent

yep, it was looking right at me right in the eyes all night long

Vincent

.