New Preview

Simon Brown

Gentlemen & Ladies,

http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Previews.aspx fixes bugs, adds new features.

Two dogs want to go for a walk and have their photos taken…

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

http://dit-dit-dit.com

oma wollie <omawollie@...>

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?

I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

Simon Brown

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Bruce Tanner

OK. I have it up and it looks good but I have not found how to turn it on! ;) I need to read back to learn about the new software... but to satisfy me for now... does it work with a local radio or is only via remote servers? Thanks.

Bruce Tanner

I found it... Thanks....

On 2/18/2013 2:59 PM, Bruce Tanner wrote:

[...]

Hi Simon,

I have 2 separate VFO windows.

A - Red Dot = On
Current VFO Only = no mark
Receive = No
Audio = No

B - Red Dot = On
Current VFO Only = no mark
Receive = Yes
Audio = Yes

Btw
when i startup SDRradio first time its crashes my PC
( close it down and start up by itself ).
This is second time happened when start up SDRradio
PC never did this before.
Find any info in PC logfiles ?

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.
Simon

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?
I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

Simon Brown

Hi Oma,

Screenshot please J

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

when i startup SDRradio first time its crashes my PC
( close it down and start up by itself ).
This is second time happened when start up SDRradio
PC never did this before.
Find any info in PC logfiles ?

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.
Simon

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?
I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

Simon Brown

Oma,

If your PC crashes then it must be a driver issue.

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

when i startup SDRradio first time its crashes my PC
( close it down and start up by itself ).
This is second time happened when start up SDRradio
PC never did this before.
Find any info in PC logfiles ?

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.
Simon

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?
I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

oma wollie <omawollie@...>

i made screenshot.
How do i send it
PM or ATT in the group ?

[...]

This the first time with this New PC ;)

After start up PC
SDRradio load still rather slow
and jumping between some small and larger screens ;)
Very funny to notice.

Oma,  If your PC crashes then it must be a driver issue.  Simon G4ELI/HB9DRVhttp://v2.sdr-radio.com/  From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of oma wollie
Sent: 18 February 2013 21:33
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] New Preview    Hi Simon,

I have 2 separate VFO windows.

A - Red Dot = On
Current VFO Only = no mark
Receive = No
Audio = No

B - Red Dot = On
Current VFO Only = no mark
Receive = Yes
Audio = Yes

Btw
when i startup SDRradio first time its crashes my PC
( close it down and start up by itself ).
This is second time happened when start up SDRradio
PC never did this before.
Find any info in PC logfiles ?

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.
Simon

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?
I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

Simon Brown

PM is fine

Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

when i startup SDRradio first time its crashes my PC
( close it down and start up by itself ).
This is second time happened when start up SDRradio
PC never did this before.
Find any info in PC logfiles ?

Click in the VFO’s Audio menu, there’s an option ‘Current VFO Only’.
Simon

Any advice how to run 2x VFO's receive same time ?
I try all kind of ways,
still get only one VFO give the noise.

Bruce Tanner

Thanks, Simon... that would be very nice for we laggards! Thank you for all of your time, effort and skill in creating such a great piece of software!

Bruce

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Bruce Tanner