403 & 404 - Thanks

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Bruce Tanner

Hey! Happy Birthday, Simon! Just celebrated my m-in-law's yesterday and I will turn on Sept. 26.

bt
--------------

On 9/6/2010 12:29 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

i2jjr-hotmail.com <hb9tza@...>

Happy Birtgday Simon!
51 de Augusto i2jjr/hb9tza

Il 06/09/2010 7.08, Bruce Tanner ha scritto:

Hey! Happy Birthday, Simon! Just celebrated my m-in-law's yesterday and I will turn on Sept. 26.

bt
--------------

On 9/6/2010 12:29 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Not yet - still a few weeks to go :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Il 06/09/2010 7.08, Bruce Tanner ha scritto:

Hey! Happy Birthday, Simon! Just celebrated my m-in-law's yesterday and I will turn on Sept. 26.

bt
--------------

On 9/6/2010 12:29 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

hb9tza <hb9tza@...>

Hi Simon,
OK, keep my wishes in your fridge for future uses...
                                                    ";^))
73 de Augusto hb9tza/i2jjr

PS Will the SDRX1  be available soon ?

Il 06/09/2010 9.26, Simon HB9DRV ha scritto:

Not yet - still a few weeks to go :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Il 06/09/2010 7.08, Bruce Tanner ha scritto:

Hey! Happy Birthday, Simon! Just celebrated my m-in-law's yesterday and I will turn on Sept. 26.

bt
--------------

On 9/6/2010 12:29 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

peter

Simon,

Like to wish you a Happy Birthday..!

As you've been granting so many wishes for others.

Now what's on YOUR wish list?!

Regards,

Peter g3ufi
Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

My wish list:

1) SDR-X2,

2) SDR-(Top Secret) <- am not allowed to say anything about this one

3) TS-590S for 2011

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway

Now what's on YOUR wish list?!

i2jjr-hotmail.com <hb9tza@...>

> 2) SDR-(Top Secret) <- am not allowed to say anything about this one...

WOW! What a suspence!
I guess it could be SDR-TX1 .... we'll wait and see!
FB, 73 de Augusto hb9tza/9h3jr/i2jjr

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway

Now what's on YOUR wish list?!

F5JD

It is recommended to economize on water. Simon is also an ecologist. He takes a bath on 2010.11.06T04:29 and will wait till his birthday 2010.10.02T??:??

Follow the leader.

José F5JD

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

davidjmessing

Support for those files is a great idea.  Having the updates and improvements each time is like having a new receiver.  It has and is providing a lot of great enjoyment.  That is what a good job or hobby should provide.

A big review from QST is in order I think.

73

Dave
K0RWM

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

RFSPACE

.....  and for free. Hams rejoice!

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Sep 6, 2010, at 7:45 AM, David Messing <davidjmessing@...> wrote:

Support for those files is a great idea.  Having the updates and improvements each time is like having a new receiver.  It has and is providing a lot of great enjoyment.  That is what a good job or hobby should provide.

A big review from QST is in order I think.

73

Dave
K0RWM

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

peter

Looking forward to this Simon.....! Thanks in advance...!

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
files in the Playback section.

Regards,

Peter g3ufi Hastings UK JO00GV

There may be an Issue with Perseus files so I will just get SpectraVue files working this evening :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway

Looking forward to this Simon.....! Thanks in advance...!

>This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
>files in the Playback section.

Mauno_Ritola

I sincerely hope that these products are not restricted to hams only ;-)

Mauno

6.9.2010 16:23, RFSPACE kirjoitti:

..... and for free. Hams rejoice!

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@... <mailto:simon@...>> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback and error reports.

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and
Perseus files in the Playback section.

Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Of course not :D

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Mauno Ritola

I sincerely hope that these products are not restricted to hams only ;-)

RFSPACE

They won't be restricted. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Sep 6, 2010, at 8:52 AM, Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@...> wrote:

I sincerely hope that these products are not restricted to hams only ;-)

Mauno

6.9.2010 16:23, RFSPACE kirjoitti:
> ..... and for free. Hams rejoice!
>

> Sent from my iPhone 4
>
> On Sep 6, 2010, at 7:45 AM, David Messing <davidjmessing@...
> davidjmessing@...>> wrote:
>
>> Support for those files is a great idea. Having the updates and
>> improvements each time is like having a new receiver. It has and is
>> providing a lot of great enjoyment. That is what a good job or hobby
>> should provide.
>> A big review from QST is in order I think.
>> 73
>> Dave
>> K0RWM
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...
>> simon@...>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback and error reports.
>>
>> This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and
>> Perseus files in the Playback section.
>>
>> Now for a bath - it's almost my birthday!
>>
>> Simon Brown, HB9DRV
>>
>> http://sdr-radio.com

peter

Do you think Winrad files will be OK?

Peter

From: sdr-radio-com@...
[mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway
Looking forward to this Simon.....! Thanks in advance...!

This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
files in the Playback section.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Yes!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@...
[mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway
Looking forward to this Simon.....! Thanks in advance...!

>This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
>files in the Playback section.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

A link to a Winrad file would help with testing :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@...
[mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway
Looking forward to this Simon.....! Thanks in advance...!

>This evening I'm adding support for SpectraVue, Winrad and Perseus
>files in the Playback section.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Stop! I've found a few :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV