From: "Simon HB9DRV" <
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Build 404 - AM & FM fixed

<http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/sdr-radio.com/InternalOnly/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b404.exe>

Yes!! Thanks Simon! 48 & 96KHz OK!

I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.
I still have that freeze associated with the server......
Enjoy your holiday give your mother all our regards.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

Mike

Hi

From: "Simon HB9DRV" <

<http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/sdr-radio.com/InternalOnly/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b404.exe>

Yes!! Thanks Simon! 48 & 96KHz OK!

> I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

I still have that freeze associated with the server......
Enjoy your holiday give your mother all our regards.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

Bruce Tanner

FYI, I am finding that on the lower BC bands the AM modulation is working very well... by the time I tune up around 9 MHz and  above I have a hum underlying the carrier on all AM SW BC signals.  Tried same frequencies on other software I have and the hum is not present. Just another annoying little think for your list of the future... Still enjoying the AM working for the most part.

Bruce

On 9/5/2010 3:29 PM, Bruce Tanner wrote:

Great! Working here also with Win 7, SR RX Ensemble and FA-66. Sounds really good! Thanks...

bet

Hi
I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Please try adjusting the low frequency in the filter - anyway, I'll look at this later in the week.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

BTW - AM or SAM or ECSS?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Calder Latham

    Working well here. Never had the AM issue so nothing to report. Found the 5 degree gradients for signal level. Also the 'Tune' button.

    Ever Onward...Thanks as always.

          All the Best
         Cal, W1HHO
     Fraternity Village ME.

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 15:03

Hi,

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/sdr-radio.com/InternalOnly/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b404.exe

I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Bruce Tanner

I am tuned to signal at 9.565 MHz. I get a significant degree of hum on 'AM', the pitch and volume of the hum lowers quite a bit on 'ECSS DSB', and seems to disappear on 'AM Sync.'  Adjustment of the filter does little while in 'AM' mode... it does seem to filter out the hum on both 'ECSS DSB' and 'AM Sync.'

bet

On 9/5/2010 3:47 PM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

BTW - AM or SAM or ECSS?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

I'm working my way through the bug / to-do list.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Thanks,

Noted, will attack this. It's my PLL code or something...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

The bottom Tuning Bar is 100 kHz off.  I found the tab button to turn the tuning bars OFF/ON, nice option.  Moving the bottom tuning bard from 3800 to 4000, actual tuning in waterfall is 3700 to 3900.

davidjmessing

I use 190 kHz sampling rate all the time.

That is what I use with SpectraVue and Winrad.  G8JCF was maxed at 48 kHz, from what I remember.

Dave
K0RWM

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

The bottom Tuning Bar is 100 kHz off.  I found the tab button to turn the tuning bars OFF/ON, nice option.  Moving the bottom tuning bard from 3800 to 4000, actual tuning in waterfall is 3700 to 3900.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Radio - SDR-IQ? Any chance of a screenshot?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

The bottom Tuning Bar is 100 kHz off.  I found the tab button to turn the tuning bars OFF/ON, nice option.  Moving the bottom tuning bard from 3800 to 4000, actual tuning in waterfall is 3700 to 3900.

davidjmessing

Simon

The audio is clean,  no distortion, just some shy on frequency response on the low end.  This just happened to be a program with polka music.  I checked it with the other software programs and the tuba in the band sounded perfect, SDRConsole sounded like it was not quite wide enough on bandwidth toward the low end.

My background for over 30 years was a corporate broadcast chief engineer with a SBE certification of Professional Broacast Engineer.  I know that doesn't get me a free cup of coffee, but just wanted to toss that in for what it may be worth.

Dave
K0RWM

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

The bottom Tuning Bar is 100 kHz off.  I found the tab button to turn the tuning bars OFF/ON, nice option.  Moving the bottom tuning bard from 3800 to 4000, actual tuning in waterfall is 3700 to 3900.

Sam Morgan

On 9/5/2010 2:41 PM, Bruce Tanner wrote:

FYI, I am finding that on the lower BC bands the AM modulation is working very
well... by the time I tune up around 9 MHz and above I have a hum underlying the
carrier on all AM SW BC signals. Tried same frequencies on other software I have
and the hum is not present. Just another annoying little think for your list of
the future... Still enjoying the AM working for the most part.
AMD dual core, XP SP3, Delta 44, K3, Softrock Lite, 96kc
ALL AM sounds fine for me, including in the 9mhz band
tnx for this fix, now I can finally run your software
awesome work Simon, thanks again!
--
GB & 73
K5OAI