Name Suggestion

m3rdx

Maybe something like mountain ranges or similar would be nice maybe with your suffix

DRV-Everest
DRV-Fuji
DRV-Mont Blanc
or similar maybe even Swiss cities would be good

with either SDR-Zurich, SDR-Geneva or again DRV-Zurich, DRV-Geneva
something that signifies your country would be nice
so many choices i think maybe something very simple would be best ???
good luck Ian

Clive Lorton <clive@...>

On 04/09/2010 13:23, m3rdx wrote:

Maybe something like mountain ranges or similar would be nice maybe with your suffix

DRV-Everest
DRV-Fuji
DRV-Mont Blanc
or similar maybe even Swiss cities would be good

But not Montreux Its too damn expensive there.....!

Clive G8POC

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

The whole of Switzerland's too expensive :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Clive Lorton

But not Montreux Its too damn expensive there.....!

i2jjr-hotmail.com <hb9tza@...>

Ticino is not, as long you'll not stay in the Lugano "a-la-page" places.
Come in Tessin!
                                 73 de Augusto HB9TZA

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Clive Lorton

But not Montreux Its too damn expensive there.....!

Jim Rossell <k3qyr@...>

How about WGSDRx-1