RX Options and Data Decoder separate

ic8pof

...if possible, as the most used rx option is the NR one (for me of course ;-) ).
Swithing from one pane to other makes Data Decoder tuning difficult.
Also let that windows and AFSpectrum being below the main one , for easier tuning.
73
Phil@IC8POF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

I'm not sure I really understand - explain with a drawing maybe :)

At the moment I'm bug-slaying, then I add extra features.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com