From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of DF5SF
Sent: 12 August 2010 21:15
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Suggestion for CW

Hi,

a suggestion for CW operation:
Scroll from 10, 50, 100 Hz and do not hide the button "CW move current
signal to center" in the AF-spectrum menue.
The best place would be in the main menue between AGC and CW.

73
Uli
DF5SF

geoffg7rmg@...

Hi Simon,

                I have not managed to get 377 or  381 to run without crashing when engaging the CW decoder.the "please wait"  notice appears and then the SR  console crashes.I am using XP prof here.Otherwise everything else okay and you have seemed to got more on the screen with 381.Many thanks for all your hard endeavours.  73 Geoff M0RMG

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

OK,

I'll try CW now on my XP setup and see what happens...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

                I have not managed to get 377 or  381 to run without crashing when engaging the CW decoder.the "please wait"  notice appears and then the SR  console crashes.I am using XP prof here.Otherwise everything else okay and you have seemed to got more on the screen with 381.Many thanks for all your hard endeavours.  73 Geoff M0RMG

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

No crashes here - does it crash using RTTY or PSK?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

I'll try CW now on my XP setup and see what happens...