Bug Hunting - Here's Build 379

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All,

http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/050/HRD/private/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b379.exe

My latest attempt to slay the wretched bug.

New: RSID - In the Data Decoder's Options menu look for Auto-Detect and select Reed Solomon. I'll write more about this later, but as it's about to rain I'm off with the dogs (not the fairies).

Complaints to the usual location please :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Mike

Simon,

I hadn't updated SDR Console since the original release.

Wow!  What a change!  Works great here on my XP desktop.  Wonderful options, screens, etc.  You are incredible.

Thank you very much and I look forward to all the updates to come.  Also, thanks again for HRD which I've never had an issue with.

73 de Mike
K7PI

My latest attempt to slay the wretched bug.

New: RSID - In the Data Decoder's Options menu look for Auto-Detect and select Reed Solomon. I'll write more about this later, but as it's about to rain I'm off with the dogs (not the fairies).

Complaints to the usual location please :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All,

Many thanks for all this feedback. As you'll have seen from a previous posting I'm now running quite some development environment here, the 30" monitor is terrific, the ultimate Space Cadet accessory :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

 http://www.ham-radio.ch/kits/beta/050/HRD/private/SDR-RADIO_v1.1b379.exe