howto let guest and password appear automatically in the server's window?

ic8pof

GE Simon es AL , forget that problem .... it solved by itself, now's OK
Phil

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "ic8pof" <ic8pof@...> wrote:

HI Simon, I have written the guest and password in the text window of the server as they do not appear automatically.
What to do to let the 2 words appear in the connection window ?
73
Phil

ic8pof