http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ea3in

1) A way to syncronize the SDR console with the SubVFO of a radio (K3 in my case) via CAT. In a similar way in wich Spectravue follows the main VFO.

2) A virtual serial port utility that connects directly via IP to the SDR console. The idea: to have a black box CAT controled radio (A SDR in a different PC. You will be able to control a SDRConsole+SDR-IQ´PC black box from any contest software running in any network attached PC, without virtual com pairs, com2tcp software, etc.. that incldes to much complexity