http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Robert Berend
Sent: 23 April 2010 08:19

Maybe there is too much development info is out there about the SDR-RADIO SW, so I am confused.

Is there a plan to implement control of various receivers like Icom R-8500 with SDR-IQ (with RS232 so like with Spectravue) using IF out to be able to monitor 2m/70cm or airband, so basically to be able to use full coverage of the receivers?

Robert Berend

Dear Simon,

Maybe there is too much development info is out there about the SDR-RADIO SW, so I am confused.

Is there a plan to implement control of various receivers like Icom R-8500 with SDR-IQ (with RS232 so like with Spectravue) using IF out to be able to monitor 2m/70cm or airband, so basically to be able to use full coverage of the receivers?

Thank You

Robert

(The secret collection: SDR-IQ, Icom R-8500, Uniden UBC-3500XLT, VXA-300, EKD-300, EKD EZ-100, R-326, R-809M2, Grundig G6, Diamond DJ130, Wellbrook ALA1530. Scanner hobby is cheap, you can buy the best radio for maximum 100$ - this is what about I convinced the YL!)