Softrock Si570 control- Solved!

Ken , VK7KRJ <vk7krj@...>

Having a spot of lunch today and thinking about the problem, a thought suddenly struck me- how about I put the new version on to the remote machine as well! Aarrgh- sometimes I wonder about me!!!!!!

It all works beautifully now- excuse me while I go and stand in the corner for a while with my dunce's hat on...

Thanks Simon for what is a great piece of software- and with the addition of manycasting on the server, it will be near perfect.

Cheers, Ken
vk7krj@...
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.' (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)