Once again the program totally frozen #sdrplay #sdrconsolev3 #rsp1a

Zacharias Liangas

Edited

video
https://youtu.be/nUeITF3zOTM
screenshot from the video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogjd76j07o7rc05/a1.png?dl=1

Today after around 40 minutes of operation the program totally frozen after changing modulation
This is screenshot from the video as the program could not screenshot itself . THis is clearly shown in the video. I had to kill the task from the taskbar...
I m very curious why the program started these  problems around 3 months after installing it...

-Lenovo V330 i5 8250 laptop  WIN10 with 2 sockets USB2 type A and two with omni type D
-USB #1 :
TripLite Uo23-0061 cable to RSP1a
-USB#2 :  1:4 Anker spliter USB3 plus  mouse and keyboard
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51210 for more