From: Simon Brown [mailto:simon@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021, 9:09 AM
Subject: [SDR-Radio] 3D Demo

Yes 😊

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Howell

Will the users also be able to control the rotation of the 3D waterfall?  Like drag it with the mouse or position it precisely by typing in a specific angle and elevation?

Brian Howell

Fantastic!!

Brian Howell

Will the users also be able to control the rotation of the 3D waterfall?  Like drag it with the mouse or position it precisely by typing in a specific angle and elevation?

Matthias Bopp

Hi Simon,

interesting. I am sure there was a lot of work behind the scene to get to this point.

I am still not sure about the practical value in operations but maybe one needs to use it and then recognize the benefits.

Kind regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan G4ZFQ