From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of sm6fhz
Sent: 02 November 2019 10:28
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3.0.16 Released

Hi Simon.
Thanks for a good update! It works well here. However; I do miss one very convenient feature in V3 that was available in V2.3.
The possibility to joggle back and forth with time when playing a IQ-recording. The horizontal marker square moving with time. See attached screenshot from V2.3
Would it be possible to implement this into V3 as well? It is a very neat and useful feature when looking for ID's etc.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

sm6fhz

Thanks Simon.
Had not paid attention to the "Navigator" icon b4. This one essentially does the same thing, but in increments. I have already had use for it :-)
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Simon Brown

Ah,

I forgot about the slider. Maybe I’ll add it…

Had not paid attention to the "Navigator" icon b4. This one essentially does the same thing, but in increments. I have already had use for it :-)
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Siegfried Jackstien

installed and works fine

dg9bfc sigi

Am 02.11.2019 um 08:00 schrieb Simon Brown:

Hi,

SDR Console 3.0.16 released, important update for QO-100 users and other fun enhancements: https://www.sdr-radio.com/Blog/PostId/83/release-3016

g1zrn@...

Thanks for the update but I was hoping that the stutter when using the remote server would have disappeared but it's still there even when using it across my LAN.

Cheers,
Mike G1ZRN.

Simon Brown

Mike,

  • I’ll add mode info on the web site today.
  • Had stutter with a UK guy, he hadn’t even looked at the server options.

Please visit: https://www.sdr-radio.com/Software/Version3/Server follow the link to Troubleshooting.