The ultimate controller? #workspace #controller #usb

Joachim Herbert

Edited

Just out. Might be the ultimate controller for all kinds of SDR applications: Loupedeck Creative Tool I recommend to skip the intro. Not sure why they troll their potential customers so agressivly. Unfortunately not user programmable, nor does ist speak midi...

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joachim Herbert
Sent: 29 October 2019 16:06
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] The ultimate controller? #workspace #controller #usb

Just out. Might be the ultimate controller for all kinds of SDR applications. Unfortunately does not speak midi: Loupedeck Creative Tool I recommend to skip the intro. Not sure why they troll their potential customers so agressivly.

MIKE HAMMOND <g3pgamike@...>

Thank you Simon.

I have just donated £25  to your funding and add that I am qrv qo-100 and just today made my first contact on SSTV. Great fun. 73 de Mike G3PGA