Topics

£350 Dog Biscuit

Simon Brown

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

No ears
So no stitches to do

Am 31.03.2021 19:19 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Everett N4CY

Simon,

Just use your stapler, staples are cheep..

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 12:19 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Jim Smith G0OFE

Ouch! In more ways than one.

I got stung for vet fees once when my cat had an argument with a car a few years ago. Had pet insurance ever since.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 31/03/2021 17:19, Simon Brown wrote:

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Ray Lyford

Pet insurance is a joke. I have been paying it for 9 years. The Dog has never had an illness that is covered.

I got stung for vet fees once when my cat had an argument with a car a few years ago. Had pet insurance ever since.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 31/03/2021 17:19, Simon Brown wrote:

My dog Millie had an argument with her best friend Jema. The result was Millie needed 3 stitches on her ear, the whole treatment costing £350!

My next pet will be a snake.

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

My son’s cat had an argument with a car. Was treated by a vet but didn’t survive and the insurance paid out an extra £400 for cremation and a fancy box for the ashes.

I got stung by a bee once – twelve quid for a jar of honey…

Tom G6PZZ

oldjackbob@...

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 11:49 AM, Everett N4CY wrote:
Simon,

Just use your stapler, staples are cheep..

Everett N4CY
You jest, but that's how the doctor fixes me up when I get cut open while riding the mountain bike. I've sometimes wondered whether it'd be cheaper to just staple myself. It appears that there's a specialized tool needed to remove the staples that would be the stumbling block to the process for me.

Mark

Brent Seres/ VE3CUS

Simon, I feel your pain. Our dog got himself in trouble at doggie daycare...a big cut on his side. It was late in the afternoon,  our regular vet was closing up shop for the day, so they sent us to the 'After Hours' clinic. Total bill was around  2000.00 canadian dollars.  Fortunately,  the girl who runs the kennel helped with the expense.

73
Brent VE3CUS

Sent from my Galaxy

Dewey

I’m sure your snake comment was in gist.  If not, make sure you don’t have a dog first.  There’s also true pictures of a snake swallowing a small man, but that one was just too gruesome to attach here.  It can be found by searching “snake swallows man.”

Dewey