Topics

RTL-SDR V3 with Spyserver #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #ubuntu1604 #airspy

abdulkaliq@...

Hey

I was running AirspyHF+ with spyserver on Raspberry pi remotely but once I try RTL-SDR v3 it saying server is busy
I am using sdrsharp app.
I tested Rtl_test and rtl_sdr -a myip and it’s working on the raspberry pi terminal but remotely getting “server is busy “ error message.
any suggestions?!

Only Airspy will work with Spyserver.

I was running AirspyHF+ with spyserver on Raspberry pi remotely but once I try RTL-SDR v3 it saying server is busy
I am using sdrsharp app.
I tested Rtl_test and rtl_sdr -a myip and it’s working on the raspberry pi terminal but remotely getting “server is busy “ error message.
any suggestions?!

M0ZEH <m0zeh@...>

Maybe rtl_tcp