Topics

midi controller #sdrconsolev3 #feature #request #midi

F4EIR Arnaud

Hello,

I've configure two lite jog upper left to control audio filters. But if i change channel with the deck I lost theĀ  functionality because we can't assign multi-channel to same function.

So i'll try to be able to job main plate at different speed.
I define fine tuning on channel 0 index 31 value 65-66
Normal tune on channel 0 index 31 value 67-70
x100 channel 0 index 31 value 71-127
but it seam does not working.

Another thing is when I unselect different modes, they came back if I use mode up or down via midi. Is it normal ?

Best 73
Arnaud