SDR Radio 3.010 and RSP1a started but not started. #rsp1a

Ben Z en de rest

Hi,
Recently I noted that the RSP1a shows weird behaviour in SDR Radio 3.0.10

As soon as I choose the RSP1a (with either bandwidth) and start it I can receive on the last tuned frequency, when I tune out of the frequency in the display range the display does not update but as soon as I use the "center" button on the screen the receiver gets centered to the new tuned frequency. However SDR Radio still shows the SDRPlay as not started and it can not be stopped without shutitng down SDR-Radio.

I removed the device from the list and had it re - recognized by sdr-radio but that made no difference, and I tried the "reset console" but that also did not change this behaviour.

Screenshot attached, any help on this odd behaviour ?

Thanks,
Ben -PE2BZ

Simon Brown

I think the option you are looking for is here:

Recently I noted that the RSP1a shows weird behaviour in SDR Radio 3.0.10

As soon as I choose the RSP1a (with either bandwidth) and start it I can receive on the last tuned frequency, when I tune out of the frequency in the display range the display does not update but as soon as I use the "center" button on the screen the receiver gets centered to the new tuned frequency. However SDR Radio still shows the SDRPlay as not started and it can not be stopped without shutitng down SDR-Radio.

I removed the device from the list and had it re - recognized by sdr-radio but that made no difference, and I tried the "reset console" but that also did not change this behaviour.

Screenshot attached, any help on this odd behaviour ?

Thanks,
Ben -PE2BZ

Ben Z en de rest

Thanks for the quick reply Simon, but that option is allready on.

Strangest thing is that the play (start) button is black, de stop button is grayed out, but the SDR is receiving ?

Now switching to the Pluto to see what happens there.

73
Ben

Ben Z en de rest

Same thing happened when starting the Adalm Pluto. Play is black, stop is grey but unit is receiving.

removing and installing 3.010 again did not change that. Removing 3.010 and installing 3.08 also did not solve this.

Now rebooting windows, with some updates waiting. Don't stay up for me ;-)

Always add screenshots.

Same thing happened when starting the Adalm Pluto. Play is black, stop is grey but unit is receiving.

removing and installing 3.010 again did not change that. Removing 3.010 and installing 3.08 also did not solve this.

Now rebooting windows, with some updates waiting. Don't stay up for me ;-)

Ben Z en de rest

I did in the original message, now I rebooted and re-installed v 3.0.10 and all is working as expected again. The Start button turns grey and the stop button black and tuning works OK for both RSP1a and Pluto.

Thanks,

Ben