Topics

Simon's World Map

Bernard Malet

Dear Simon
Could you add on occasion in your recent and great program: Simon's World
Map

  the following graphics that existed in your Greyline version:
• Geomagnetic Indices
• Solar Data
• Sunrise & Sunset
• DX Cluster
These different graphics to visualize and understand the Solar trends
These different graphics would be completed by DX Cluster
Thank you for your future action Simon

Best regards
Bernard

When I have time – I want Sunrise / Sunset tables for myself.

Could you add on occasion in your recent and great program: Simon's World
Map
  the following graphics that existed in your Greyline version:
• Geomagnetic Indices
• Solar Data
• Sunrise & Sunset
• DX Cluster
These different graphics to visualize and understand the Solar trends
These different graphics would be completed by DX Cluster
Thank you for your future action Simon

Best regards
Bernard

nwpac6

In the next version do consider adding a sub solar point to the map as an option

Simon Brown

Please explain.

In the next version do consider adding a sub solar point to the map as an option

Simon Brown

Ah,

Google helped me: https://rl.se/sub-solar-point

In the next version do consider adding a sub solar point to the map as an option