2nd dumb question... No reception

Rudolf Schaffer

Hello,

After installing the last version, i've no more reception.

I tried with a Funcube and a RSP1 and an external generator, nothing.

With HDSDR, reception is ok with the Fun Cube (not tested with the RSP1).

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Simon Brown

Rudi,

Post a screenshot. I can't see your monitor from here, sadly I no longer live in Laax .

After installing the last version, i've no more reception.

I tried with a Funcube and a RSP1 and an external generator, nothing.

With HDSDR, reception is ok with the Fun Cube (not tested with the RSP1).

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Manu Bonxi <laperrera@...>

Hi..

To have audio and RX with Funcube, in the "Select Radio" section choose as "Soundcard": Line (Funcube Dongle)

73´s

Manuel

El 11/06/2019 a las 12:30, Rudolf Schaffer escribió:
Hello,

After installing the last version, i've no more reception.

I tried with a Funcube and a RSP1 and an external generator, nothing.

With HDSDR, reception is ok with the Fun Cube (not tested with the RSP1).

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

.

Rudolf Schaffer

Hi Manuel,

One more time, thank you for your help !

Following your info, all is ok now !

73 QRO,

Rudi

Le 11.06.2019 à 13:21, Manu Bonxi a écrit :

Hi..

To have audio and RX with Funcube, in the "Select Radio" section choose as "Soundcard": Line (Funcube Dongle)

73´s

Manuel

El 11/06/2019 a las 12:30, Rudolf Schaffer escribió:
Hello,

After installing the last version, i've no more reception.

I tried with a Funcube and a RSP1 and an external generator, nothing.

With HDSDR, reception is ok with the Fun Cube (not tested with the RSP1).

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

.

Rudolf Schaffer

Simon,

Thank you for your message and i remember me your UFB QTH picture in Laax, under the snow !

TNX to Colin and Manuel help, SDR Console 3.0.9 is running perfectly, including Satellites.

NOAA reception is very easy, no CAT, VSP, etc, i must just have a better antenna HI !

I'm very impressed with the Doppler effect compensation, by data processing if i'm correct.

"Félicitations" pour votre programme, UFB !

With my best 73,

Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 11.06.2019 à 12:55, Simon Brown a écrit :

Rudi,

Post a screenshot. I can't see your monitor from here, sadly I no longer live in Laax .

After installing the last version, i've no more reception.

I tried with a Funcube and a RSP1 and an external generator, nothing.

With HDSDR, reception is ok with the Fun Cube (not tested with the RSP1).

What i'm missing ?

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,

Rudi, HB9ARI

The Doppler is applied to the data as soon as it is read from the SDR Radio, this makes the rest of the processing very easy 😊 .

Laax was nice – but cold in winter and expensive!