From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of dk1ni <dk1ni@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:03 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] CW-Skimmer problem (?) #sdrconsolev3

Hello everybody,

I have a fundamental (understanding) problem with the CW skimmer. Under select I selected the skimmer. Then I choose the skimmer and reach the settings window. After setting the parameters and ok nothing happens.
Of course, I also set up the virtual serial port pair and the virtual audio cable.
What is my mistake? Or did I misunderstand something? The skimmer is contained in the SDR console?

I use SDRConsole v3.0.6 and my RX is the RSP duo.

I would be happy about a tip.

Vy 73, Peter DK1NI

dk1ni

Sorry for my double posting.

Paul, thanks for your info. My mistake was that I was looking for the nonexistent CW skimmer in the SDR console V3. I had mistaken the CW skimmer for the CW decoder.
Thanks for the link.

--
Peter DK1NI