#limesdr no TX #limesdr

Gerhard, OE3GBB

Hello,
I am using a Lime-SDR USB with latest FW and Console 3.0.5.
RX window is working fine and TX window is also working, but TX button is not active.
I can change the modes and set audio, but TX button has no function.
Have set the TX antenne to band 1. and BW is 3.072. What is missing?
Regards
Gerhard OE3GBB

Michael Durkin

Go to rhe radio aelection pane

Look for the samplerate ..

Look at end of samplerates with "tx"

Those will enable TX

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 10:05 AM <gerhard@...> wrote:
Hello,
I am using a Lime-SDR USB with latest FW and Console 3.0.5.
RX window is working fine and TX window is also working, but TX button is not active.
I can change the modes and set audio, but TX button has no function.
Have set the TX antenne to band 1. and BW is 3.072. What is missing?
Regards
Gerhard OE3GBB

Gerhard, OE3GBB

Well, that is what I did, but it doen't work with any of those (TX) frequencies. Any other reason?
Gerhard

Stu C <stu@...>

Screenshot?

On 10/03/2019 17:38, gerhard@... wrote:
Well, that is what I did, but it doen't work with any of those (TX) frequencies. Any other reason?
Gerhard

Gerhard, OE3GBB

Screenshot

Gerhard, OE3GBB

Just tested the new V 3.0.6, but still the same problem.
When I move the mouse over the TX, Tone or Tune, ... buttons, the borderline doen't get blue and a click doesn't work.
What's the problem with my setup? SDR-Angel does TX without a problem.
Gerhard Oe3GBB

Gerhard, OE3GBB

PS: same problem with my LimeSDR mini.

Gerhard, OE3GBB

Meanwhile I tried an installation on a different PC - same result.

Klaus Hutschenreuther <klaus.hutschenreuther@...>

Hi,

have you selected a bandwidth with TX-support?

(menu Home/Bandwidth/ for example bandwidth 750kHz (TX).