2MHz Bandwidth with SDR-IP

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Using the amazing SDR-IP, here's a screenshot with 2MHz bandwidth.

http://tinyurl.com/38g9a9y

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Looks good! I'll just have to live with the IQ for now though.

Jim

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Using the amazing SDR-IP, here's a screenshot with 2MHz bandwidth.

765392/view?picmode=large&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

http://tinyurl.com/38g9a9y

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Ah,

In case you can't see the pic here it is (I hope):

http://www.sdr-radio.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=TU9Ob0_OqlU%3d&tabid=185

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Using the amazing SDR-IP, here's a screenshot with 2MHz bandwidth.

http://tinyurl.com/38g9a9y

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Robin Thompson

Amazing …

And what is SAM ?  (or did I miss something?)

Robin

G3TKF

Using the amazing SDR-IP, here's a screenshot with 2MHz bandwidth.

http://tinyurl.com/38g9a9y

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

John T. Fleming

SAM is synchronous AM detection.

73,

John

From: sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
And what is SAM ? (or did I miss something?)

Robin

G3TKF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

I'll try to add it next week, coding not difficult.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of jmiles56@...

Hi
ECSS would be a nice addition. It seems to track better than SAM.. But just
my opinion.

Alex P

Simon,
Recommend that both ECSS and SAM be included to provide options for various receive conditions. Also, is there a plan to include variable notch filters ?
Alex

From: sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
And what is SAM ? (or did I miss something?)

Robin

G3TKF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

1) With luck I'll add ECSS on Sunday.

2) Variable and auto notch filtering *will* be added.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Recommend that both ECSS and SAM be included to provide options for various receive conditions. Also, is there a plan to include variable notch filters ?
Alex

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> What do you suggest - add Alberto's ECSS (LSB, USB, DSB) as well as AM /
> SAM? It's not a problem, I just want to know what I should do. At some stage
> I'll open up the audio to 6kHz (half of 12kHz) or 8kHz (half of 16kHz).
>

> More important programming at the moment but I can slot ECSS support in next
> week.
>

> Simon Brown, HB9DRV
>
> http://sdr-radio.com

Simon

One other request if it's possible. Could a scan function
be added to the memory channels?

Thanks
Jim

From: sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
And what is SAM ? (or did I miss something?)

Robin

G3TKF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Sure - give me a spec., how should it be for the user?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of jmiles56@...
One other request if it's possible. Could a scan function
be added to the memory channels?

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Hi
Something simular to the way it's implemented in HRD. Just a way to scan the memory channels with maybe a short delay between each. I have many utility frequencies set up and scan through for actives. Given the difference in noise floors it hard to set to stop on a squelch level.

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of jmiles56@...
One other request if it's possible. Could a scan function
be added to the memory channels?

Alex P

Thanks Simon.

I think Leif's webpage/inputs make an excellent quantitative and qualitative argument to include the SAM option for selecting close-in stations.

Also, would it be possible to add options for the following signal strength metrics: dBm, dBuv, dBuv/m (dBuv per meter)to the "S" meter as well as a numeric readout for these add-ons? Thanks! Alex.

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

1) With luck I'll add ECSS on Sunday.

2) Variable and auto notch filtering *will* be added.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Recommend that both ECSS and SAM be included to provide options for various
receive conditions. Also, is there a plan to include variable notch filters
?
Alex

--- In sdr-radio-com@...

From: sdr-radio-com@...

From: sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>

Amazing .

And what is SAM ? (or did I miss something?)

Robin

G3TKF

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

I'll do this S-Meter as soon as I find time, maybe an optional S-Meter in a docking pane which shows all these values.

As for Leif's page - excellent!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" wrote:

> Hi,
>

> 1) With luck I'll add ECSS on Sunday.
>
> 2) Variable and auto notch filtering *will* be added.
>

> Simon Brown, HB9DRV
>
> http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

For dBuv/m I assume you'll want to enter the meters?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Alex P

Also, would it be possible to add options for the following signal strength metrics: dBm, dBuv, dBuv/m (dBuv per meter)to the "S" meter as well as a numeric readout for these add-ons? Thanks! Alex.

RFSPACE

I don' t get it.

Sent from my iPad

From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alex P

Also, would it be possible to add options for the following signal strength metrics: dBm, dBuv, dBuv/m (dBuv per meter)to the "S" meter as well as a numeric readout for these add-ons? Thanks! Alex.

Alex P

Simon,

Yes.  Ideally that would be the best option.
Thanks!

Alex

From: sdr-radio-com@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:sdr- radio-com@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Alex P