Lime SDR and PTT out #poll

Hi Simon,

Thanks for answering,

gpio is not wat I am looking for.
gpio needs that gbio board for the lime sdr. That is ihmo tomuch noney.!!
Android is also not wat I am looking for.. in the next
in powersdr 2.5.3, openhpsdr mr x and  thetiis is a CAT PTT option that connects direct to an hardware port andthat  triggers RTS or DTR low or high if you puch mox or tune. This is a very easy and cheap way to get an tx rx relais working.
The hardware port in my case is an usb to (hardware0 serial port (cable),

So pse try to do something about in the next version.

Very best regards plus 73

Onno   PA0ONO

3.0.6 supports GPIO with Lime, I will add some Arduino PTT support as well.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com