cw decoder

dj3rt

Hi , I am new here . V3 Console latest
Version - Jan. 2019 - I see a cw decoder.dll
but can‘t get it running . How to activate
this feature ? ( Funcube Dongle Pro plus )
thanks for any reply
vy 73 de dj3rt
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Max

As far as I know you still need to download and install CW Skimmer. The CW decode option on SDR-Radio adds support to get the signal out to the skimmer.

I did this but for some reason enabling the "CW Skimmer" option seems to make my copy of SDR Radio stutter very badly/freeze. I'm running a decent high spec i7 with loads of memory so not sure why, but had no time to look at it. I am not running the very latest version of SDR-Radio yet. It might work OK for you!

See here:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/Software/3rd-Party/CWSkimmer

73

Max

dj3rt

Hi Max , I‘m very thankfull for your answer
and details given. My thinking concentrated
on a independent op‘s mode . Now it‘s
clear it needs the skimmer software . Will
try it asap . Again great thanks Max !
Best regards , vy 73 de Alex DJ3RT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet