From: Kriss Kliegle
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2018 2:30 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] ARGH! My stuttering is back on the SDR-iq's viaremote

Good afternoon Joe,

Looks like the speed and errors are in check?

I pinged the distant SDR-iq #2 & #3 server (which now works via compression turned on) and got this:

And I now get this on the AirSpyHF+ server, which stutters unless client machine is actively browsing the web: (Note, had to modify the windows firewall rules to allow it to be pinged, even though fire wall is supposedly OFF!

73 Kriss KA1GJU