From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of g.amon@...
Sent: 01 October 2018 12:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console V3: switching to AM all the time #sdrconsolev3

For some weeks now the SDRCv3 changes mode to AM as soon as I change frequency.  No matter if I switch to USB etc., with the first move of the mouse in the receiving pane the mode switches back to AM.
What setting needs to be changed to keep the mode as I set it?
73, OE3GAS

OE3GAS

Thank you, Simon, for your fast reply. Now it works, mode stays as set.
Gerhard, OE3GAS

Richards

This happens to me, as well... could you share the fix?

Thank you. K8JHR

Simon Brown

Hey,

How about a screenshot for me so I can see what's happening please?

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com