Version 1.0.5 available at https://www.dit-dit-dit.com/Products/WorldMap .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Mike Bott <mike_bott@...>

Oh, getting more useful all the time.

Thanks Simon!

--
Mike

On 09/21/2018 08:14 AM, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

Version 1.0.5 available at https://www.dit-dit-dit.com/Products/WorldMap .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Alan G4ZFQ

Version 1.0.5 available at https://www.dit-dit-dit.com/Products/WorldMap .
Simon,

Thanks, looking good.
I never realised the Geochron existed, might have been tempted back in the days I was an 80m DX chaser. Would it have been an investment?
Instead I used the "DX Edge", somewhat cheaper..

73 Alan G4ZFQ

terry_genes <g4pop@...>

Would be lovely to click on the map and be provided with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Possible a call lookup with locator displayed with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Users are so dammed demanding aren't they Simon ;-)

Terry G4POP

Brian Morrison

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:18:28 -0700
terry_genes wrote:

Would be lovely to click on the map and be provided with Short and
long path great circle path and distance displayed
Enable the Detail display and you have exactly this already.

--

Brian G8SEZ

Simon Brown

Terry,

This could be done – we could work out an interface with log4OM. Log4OM could send data via DDE or many other ways.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Would be lovely to click on the map and be provided with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Possible a call lookup with locator displayed with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Users are so dammed demanding aren't they Simon ;-)

Terry G4POP

Ken Alexander

It sounds like everybody wants DXAtlas, feature packed and available from http://www.dxatlas.com

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018, 12:17 Simon Brown, <simon@...> wrote:

Terry,

This could be done – we could work out an interface with log4OM. Log4OM could send data via DDE or many other ways.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Would be lovely to click on the map and be provided with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Possible a call lookup with locator displayed with Short and long path great circle path and distance displayed

Users are so dammed demanding aren't they Simon ;-)

Terry G4POP

Simon Brown

Vince,

This is a Firewall issue. When enabling Space Weather you probably had a popup asking for access to the websites.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com