Anomaly with Scheduled Recording #airspyhfplus #sdrconsole

Mike Jackson

Hi Simon, I have just begun to use the scheduled recording feature and setup my plan to do 7 days worth of recording.

When I checked this morning I noticed that while SDR Console was recording the correct frequency the frequency display was not showing correctly, screenshot and plan attached.

Cheers, love ya work man!

Simon Brown

Looks good to me. The frequency at the top is RX1, not the radio frequency.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Hi Simon, I have just begun to use the scheduled recording feature and setup my plan to do 7 days worth of recording.

When I checked this morning I noticed that while SDR Console was recording the correct frequency the frequency display was not showing correctly, screenshot and plan attached.

Cheers, love ya work man!

Mike Jackson

Mmmm, OK, but I was disconcerted to see an 8MHz frequency when recording an 11MHz frequency.  Just a bit odd but all good.