System frozen at startup #airspyhfplus

Bernard Malet

System frozen at startup Simon, help, what to do?

Simon Brown

Follow these steps:

  • Start the Task Manager
  • Select Details
  • Right-click on SDR Console, select Create Dump File

Send this file to me via Dropbox or similar. I have quite a few people with this problem, I must find out where the software is hanging.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

System frozen at startup Simon, help, what to do?

I see the Dropbox folder, I assume you’re uploading now. Will be very interesting…

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com