Genesis Radio G59 Support

Doug Wood <doug_wood@...>

Hello,
  Is it possible to add the Genesis Radio G59 to the supported radios ?
This radio is 160 to 6 meters all mode Transceiver.
It is fairly popular with approx 400 or more kits sold and others under the Genesis Radio umbrella.
The supporting software is called GSDR which is PSDR  modified specifically for all the Genesis Radio Versions.

   Thanks
               Doug VE3GVW

Sorry – I don’t have one and also don’t have much time. Maybe in 2019 – who knows?

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

  Is it possible to add the Genesis Radio G59 to the supported radios ?
This radio is 160 to 6 meters all mode Transceiver.
It is fairly popular with approx 400 or more kits sold and others under the Genesis Radio umbrella.
The supporting software is called GSDR which is PSDR  modified specifically for all the Genesis Radio Versions.

   Thanks
               Doug VE3GVW

KI5LN

Uncertain if this helps, but it does use the FlexRadio USB Kernel driver.
Think that you'd get a lot of bang for the amount of work required, not just for Genesis, but for the FlexRadio series.
I also have one of these (not quite finished) and I plan on adding the external filters/power amplifier.
It's currently the only SDR that I have will transmit.
Bruce KI5LN

Simon Brown

Bruce,

Flex is a totally different beast from an architectural point, I just can’t support it.