Saving the Workplace issue #Workspace won't save #workspace

According to the SDR-UNO V3 manual I should be able to save a Workplace, i.e., the size and positioning of SP1, SP2 and the VRX1.  Following the manual's guidelines, I get a message that the Workplace is saved. However, next time I open the program none of the windows come up except the main window. It's tedious having to resize and position the windows every time I use the program. What might I be doing wrong?

Jim Smith G0OFE

Hi Michael,

Your best bet would be to go to the SDRPlay site and join their forum.

This one deals with SDR Console. SDR Uno is a different piece of software altogether, and you're much more likely to get the help you need there.

Good luck with it, hope you get sorted.

Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 15/06/2018 20:48, Michael Blaine via Groups.Io wrote:
According to the SDR-UNO V3 manual I should be able to save a Workplace, i.e., the size and positioning of SP1, SP2 and the VRX1.  Following the manual's guidelines, I get a message that the Workplace is saved. However, next time I open the program none of the windows come up except the main window. It's tedious having to resize and position the windows every time I use the program. What might I be doing wrong?

Jon Hudson

Take a look at this video - 1 minute 14 seconds in - https://youtu.be/CNwxw-f60Ro   - if you still have problems as well as the friendly Facebook group on https://www.facebook.com/groups/sdrplay you can raise a ticket with SDRplay directly on https://www.sdrplay.com/support/ and be sure of one-to-one help.  Best 73,  Jon