New SDRPLAY RSP DUO attached to my TS-590SG

WA3RSL

Outstanding performance by the DUO.

I was working SSB DX on 40m last evening and I believe the DUO was edging out my 590SG on receive!
I worked a Scottish station who was running 10 watts and a wire. He was 5x7 even with the static crashes last evening.

Looking forward to the new SDR  Console software when it comes out.

73 all

Frank WA3RSL 

Jon Hudson

Hi from SDRplay... we will get Simon the info he needs ASAP....  just finalising the new API and documentation... glad you are enjoying the performance of the RSPduo :-)

Simon Brown

Sadly, this’ll not be in V3 which will be released on Monday.

The API will be interesting.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Hudson
Sent: 14 June 2018 21:10
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] New SDRPLAY RSP DUO attached to my TS-590SG

Hi from SDRplay... we will get Simon the info he needs ASAP....  just finalising the new API and documentation... glad you are enjoying the performance of the RSPduo :-)

Ron Liekens

The same here but in combination with the Icom IC-7300 to have a more detailed waterfall and dual channel with two different antennas to get the most out of the received signals. Using the console will benifit my use of the combo even more due to its sublime waterfall performance. Just a matter of time until D-day I guess...

73' Ron
ON2RON

Logit <logitga@...>

Hey .. how 'bout that ! I listened to your QSO from down here in NC. I could just barely here the Scott ... perhaps a 3 x 4 RST.

See ya Frank.