New SDRPLAY RSP DUO attached to my TS-590SG

WA3RSL

Outstanding performance by the DUO.

I was working SSB DX on 40m last evening and I believe the DUO was edging out my 590SG on receive!
I worked a Scottish station who was running 10 watts and a wire. He was 5x7 even with the static crashes last evening.

Looking forward to the new SDR  Console software when it comes out.

73 all

Frank WA3RSL

Jon Hudson

Hi from SDRplay... we will get Simon the info he needs ASAP....  just finalising the new API and documentation... glad you are enjoying the performance of the RSPduo :-)

Simon Brown

Sadly, this’ll not be in V3 which will be released on Monday.

The API will be interesting.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com