File Analyser : suggestions (v3)

Patrick

Hi Simon es all,

Yesterday, I downloaded one of the latest v3 release and noticed that one of my favourite tool is back : the data file analyser ! GREAT !

Some suggestions though :

- In the SIGNAL HISTORY window, I miss the player with controls (modes, volume, filter BW, AGC, etc). It seems that the user now must switch to the main Console interface to adjust these settings.

Also in SIGNAL HISTORY : could you please add a "shaded" button so that one can disable the "filled spectro"  to only show a simple 'line" (same as v2) instead of a graph filled with the chosen color palette.

Do you plan to add new features to this analyser or do already have its 'final' version ?

Thanks a lot.
Pat

Simon Brown

Hi Pat,

I’ll be releasing V3 in a day or three, when it’s out I’ll add project tracking for ideas, bugs etc. Please wait with suggestions until V3 is available as a release.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Yesterday, I downloaded one of the latest v3 release and noticed that one of my favourite tool is back : the data file analyser ! GREAT !

Some suggestions though :

- In the SIGNAL HISTORY window, I miss the player with controls (modes, volume, filter BW, AGC, etc). It seems that the user now must switch to the main Console interface to adjust these settings.

Also in SIGNAL HISTORY : could you please add a "shaded" button so that one can disable the "filled spectro"  to only show a simple 'line" (same as v2) instead of a graph filled with the chosen color palette.

Do you plan to add new features to this analyser or do already have its 'final' version ?

Thanks a lot.

Pat

Patrick

Thanks for the kind and prompt reply Simon.

Pat