Ettus - More Bandwidth

Once V3 is released (this week) I’ll find time to compile the latest Ettus UHD code which should give us more bandwidth, 50MHz+ even.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

vincent

Thank you Simon, have a good day

Vincent

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:14 AM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

Once V3 is released (this week) I’ll find time to compile the latest Ettus UHD code which should give us more bandwidth, 50MHz+ even.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

KG7SWP@...

Simon, would this by chance be usable for the SORA PCIe card? I will guess not, but worth a try.
Never did find much about it. I do know it uses the ettus style radios.

Ed

Simon Brown

Never heard of this card.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Simon, would this by chance be usable for the SORA PCIe card? I will guess not, but worth a try.
Never did find much about it. I do know it uses the ettus style radios.

Ed

KG7SWP@...

It was made by Microsoft. If you want it, it's all yours. I bought it to experiment in the beginning & there is no way that I can use it. It takes a radio
o card, like the Ettus.
If you would like it, please PM me your address. It will be my partial donation to the cause. I have depleted the budget for a while, I am told.

Thank you for all of your hard work,
Ed