Software not tracking #sdrplay

jimbo111@...

Thanks Frank!
Resetting the USB connection from my IC-7300 to my PC worked slick!

73OM

Jim WØELC

WA3RSL

Hi Mike

I had the same thing happen to me but mine is connected to my Ftdx3000.

For some it started tracking after I disconnected the USB cable from my pc and reconnected it. (The USB cable from rig to PC).

73

Frank WA3RSL

I am using an Icom 7851 and SDR Console V3. Console is working great except I have been unable to get the software to track with the radio(and vice versa). The external radio window message is either 7800 not tracking or 7800 port busy.

I am using a Omni-Rig and  a CT17 cat interface.

Open to any ideas on the tracking problem.

Mike
AD0VW