USRP B200mini

HF Seattle

    Hello group I just received my USRP and would like to use it with SDR-radio I only would like to use it for RX and I use SDR-radio on my other SDR's however I bit off more than I can chew with getting the USRP setup. I have read the Ettus Research section on SDR-radio.com and I am still confused does anyone have any notes on exactly what they did to get it working?  Thanks

David Salomon

Assuming you are using V3 SDR-Console:

1.  Download the correct UHD release from Ettus: https://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/uhd_003.010.000.000-release/uhd_003.010.000.000-release_Win32_VS2013.exe
2.  Install UHD
3.  Download Zadig: https://zadig.akeo.ie/downloads/zadig-2.3.exe
4.  Connect Ettus board
5.  Run Zadig, select the WestBridge device from the dropdown menu.
6.  Click the dropdown box next to the Install Driver button.
7.  Select WinUSB, then click Reinstall WCID driver
8.  Close Zadig
9.  Disconnect then reconnect Ettus board
10.  Start SDR-Console
11.  Find the Ettus radio through the normal process.
12.  Enjoy!

HF Seattle

Thanks I did that and SDR Console V3 build 1070 still tells me it can not find the radio?

HF Seattle

This is the log file I get after SDR-console looks for the USRP

HF Seattle

Any USRP folks have any ideas?

Simon Brown

Have you installed the firmware / Ettus download?

http://www.sdr-radio.com/Radios/EttusResearch scroll down to Images, install from http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/uhd_003.010.000.000-release/ .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com