Trunk Voice Following

Simon Brown

Coming to a Console near you next week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trunking

Unlike some other solutions this requires only one SDR receiver such as the Airspy or RSP1/1A/2.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

vincent

Simon,
Can you elaborate a little more, will you be able to use two SDR's, one for the control channel and one for voice following? OMG, this would be great to have this capability in Radio Console.
Also will it be fir V3 also?

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Coming to a Console near you next week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trunking

Unlike some other solutions this requires only one SDR receiver such as the Airspy or RSP1/1A/2.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Gary_Gagnon@...

:-)

Simon, you keep adding surprises and we are not complaining.

A possible UniTrunker replacement with the capability to let DSDPlus do some decoding?  I hope!

Gary

Unlike some other solutions this requires only one SDR receiver such as the Airspy or RSP1/1A/2.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Only one Radio is needed, monitors Controller and the Voice channels (up to 5 at the same time).

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Can you elaborate a little more, will you be able to use two SDR's, one for the control channel and one for voice following? OMG, this would be great to have this capability in Radio Console.

Also will it be fir V3 also?

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Coming to a Console near you next week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trunking

Unlike some other solutions this requires only one SDR receiver such as the Airspy or RSP1/1A/2.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Simon Brown

Yes.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary_Gagnon@...

:-)

Simon, you keep adding surprises and we are not complaining.

A possible UniTrunker replacement with the capability to let DSDPlus do some decoding?  I hope!

Gary

Andrew Sutcliffe

APCO25 is supported?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary_Gagnon@...
:-)
Simon, you keep adding surprises and we are not complaining.
A possible UniTrunker replacement with the capability to let DSDPlus do some decoding?  I hope!
Gary

Simon Brown

Depends on your decoding software. I don’t decode, just control.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com