From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Peter Schudel <peter.schudel@...>
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2018 9:18 AM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] red zoom and offset slider disappeared

Hi
just after starting the new Beta2 version the red zoom control slider was visible and controllable then it disappeared. All my trials to recover it failed. Can anybody give me a hint?

Tony_AD0VC

Not waterfall, place in the upper right of the spectrum window. My apologies. I've even had my coffee...

Tony

You just place the mouse cursor in the upper right area of the waterfall and the controls should magically appear. However, in the VIEW tab you will see "Low,High,Zoom" with a check box for Mouse-over buttons. This needs to be checked (and is by default) for the controls to appear. If not checked, a different set of controls is arranged on the right edge.

Tony

just after starting the new Beta2 version the red zoom control slider was visible and controllable then it disappeared. All my trials to recover it failed. Can anybody give me a hint?

Peter Schudel

Thanks Toni
I found the menu and it works. The "mouse over button" function is not very reliable on my PC. That was the reason to disappear even when hovering long and often over this area. Rebooting helped at least for a while.