144MHz transverter frequency readout

Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Hello,
I have spent hours trying to figure out how to enable transverter frequency readout but can't find it. I would like the frequency displayed in SDRC to show 144.xxx.xxx MHz instead of 28.xxx.xxx MHz. I haveĀ  chosen the "144 MHz (28 MHz IF)" converter option in the "Select Radio" window. That produce a down arrow and "116 MHz" text in the Receive panel and an up arrow and the same text in the Transmit panel, but the frequency readouts are displaying the main radios VFO frequency. Where can I find the setting for this? Any help is much appreciated!
Running SDRC V3 (Aug 3 2021) and Beta Dec 31 2021 Build 2470.
73 / Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Siegfried Jackstien

just tune upwards to 144

if you add an up or downmixer in sdrc and result is "neative" it is not used ... means you still receive on 28 mhz "if" as before

if you tune up in sdrc to 144 (and downmixer - 116mhz gives 28 mhz and no negative result) then the downmixer is used

just try it ... tune up ...

(as a sidenote ... others see similar when using qo100 downmixer setting of 9.75 gig and still have tuned to 739 megs)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 16.01.2022 um 18:25 schrieb Kjell-Goran SM4GRP:

Hello,
I have spent hours trying to figure out how to enable transverter frequency readout but can't find it. I would like the frequency displayed in SDRC to show 144.xxx.xxx MHz instead of 28.xxx.xxx MHz. I haveĀ  chosen the "144 MHz (28 MHz IF)" converter option in the "Select Radio" window. That produce a down arrow and "116 MHz" text in the Receive panel and an up arrow and the same text in the Transmit panel, but the frequency readouts are displaying the main radios VFO frequency. Where can I find the setting for this? Any help is much appreciated!
Running SDRC V3 (Aug 3 2021) and Beta Dec 31 2021 Build 2470.
73 / Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Thank you Siegfrid!
A very simple solution.